- The Patient as Person
The Patient as Person
How do we treat patients as people, rather than as mere ‘presenters of symptoms’?
A topical seminar on the relationship between medical staff and patients, including discussion of the Francis Report, chaired by Professor Patricia Peattie, OBE, with Professor Ian Thompson as rapporteur.
The conference fee includes refreshments and lunch. A limited number of free places are available for full-time students.
- Professor Kenneth Boyd – Hon Vice-President, Institute of Medical Ethics
- Professor Alasdair MacLullich – Chair of Geriatric Medicine, University of Edinburgh
- Chris Fremantle - Researcher/Producer ecoartscotland.net
- Dr Anne Hendry – National Clinical Lead for Quality
- Dr Jean Turner – Scottish Patients' Association
There will be time for questions and discussion.
There is free parking and disabled access.