- Science and Religion Seminar
Science and Religion Seminar
The Albertus Institute's first event: a full-day science and religion seminar at New College, jointly hosted with the School of Divinity at Edinburgh University. The day included talks from five speakers (see below).
Several of the papers presented during the seminar are now available to download.
- Dr. Christopher C Knight: Science and Divine Action: a continuing issue or a problem solved?
- Dr. Sara Parvis: Patristic authors on perceiving God’s qualities
- The Rev. Dr. Mark Harris: Modern and Patristic views of the soul
- Prof.Wilson Poon: ‘Leaps of Faith’ in Religion and Science: ‘doubting Thomas and the discovery of the electron’
- Fr. Peter Hunter OP: St. Albert the Great – Scientist